- …and the thing I’ve found with Pigeons is: they’ve got wings but they walk a lot
- (On Anteaters) If an animal is named after what it eats, how interesting is it?
- [Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water
- I can’t remember being a baby and i put that down to it being boring
- If your brain was in your foot it would take you ages to say anything
- I woke up the other night, quite late, and I said to my girlfriend, I said, ‘How do you put a snake down?’
- …thats what i do these days, i’m like a caretaker to Suzanne’s house, i’m wandering around replacing stuff that she’s fucked up!
- He got hot, he got so hot his lips fell off!
- If an idea isn’t daft, it isn’t worth thinking about
- ….Seal…………It’s between a fish and a dog!
- I have learnt that my brain isn’t as interested in stuff as I am
- I’ve always wanted to kick a duck up the arse
- Well…like, when you’re born, you’re a little baby, you’re wrinkly and stuff, when you get older you sort of morph into a baby again..
- Treat the world like a head
Karl Pilkington trending on Twitter:
Karl Pilkington Quotes
Karl Pilkington is an English television personality, social commentator, author, actor, and former radio producer. He gained prominence as the producer of Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant’s radio programme on XFM.