Empireonline.com have put up a competition to create a Alan Partridge poster for the upcoming film ‘Alpha Papa’. Using the title:
- Chap Of Steel
- The Norfolk Fracture
- Hectic Danger Day
- Gun Bird
- Colossal Velocity
Here are my top 10 from the entries (in no particular order!!) Very hard to choose from on the forums – ALL entries deserve a prize!
Leave a comment of your favourite (Rest of the enties are here)
1. Parodied from the film ‘Drive’. The caption made me laugh the most, mixed with some seamless photoshop and great font.
2. Jurassic Park! Original design, love the detail in the logo behind & style!
3. Love the Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan! To the tune of the Jaws theme..! Love the captions at the top.
4. One of my top favourites, simply because of the last line. Very good and clever.. wish I thought of that!
5. I like this one because of the bottom picture, he’s effortlessly roundhouse kicking someone with that face. Brilliant.
6. Okay no professionals! Simplistic and great colours.
7. Classic action poster, pretty layered with the COCK / PISS / PARTRIDGE car and (North) Norfolk logo in background.
8. A Born Identity styled one, 3 layers a lot going on. I like the cables to break it up and use of 2 colours.
9. I scrolled past this one, then noticed the cloud… INTO ME!
10. Probably the most seamless, well blended and great mash up.
Empire Magazine: Alan Partridge Alpha Papa Competition