- I can’t swim. I can’t drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?
- I think that women just have a primeval instinct to make soup, which they will try to foist on anybody who looks like a likely candidate.
- People walk past me in the street and look at me, but because they think I work in their office and they can’t remember my name.
- I’m not a fighter, I’m a bleeder.
- Don’t you DARE use party as a verb in my shop
- When you’re born, you have a finger up your nose, the other hand on your dick, and you get taller. And that is really it.
Dylan Moran Quotes